Who Has the Time for Good Nutrition?
Good nutrition is too important to put on the back burner. But there's no need to spend hours (days, weeks, even years) researching ways to boost your family's nutrition. You can start delivering healthy, nutrition-packed meals today!
Hello. I'm Kelli Boone, aka 'The Healthy Homemaker.' I've spent the last three years researching, reading, and implementing ways for my family to have better health.
You probably think I'm some health-nut. Well, I'm not. Okay, maybe a little...
I've put all my research together for you to enjoy without reading boring case studies or spending hours searching "good nutrition" on the web.I've read tons of books, websites, pamphlets, and even talked with some pretty interesting 'old timers.' (Yes, I embarrass my family by doing this in public!)
Who Is The Healthy Homemaker?
I'm a busy mom, just like you. I strive to nourish my family with good food and good "spiritual nutrition", as well. I understand that good nutrition isn't only about what my family eats and drinks. It's also about the health and beauty products we wear. It's about the cleaning products we use. It's even about our mental attitudes.
I'm not a size six (or eight, or ten![UPDATE: Now I am a size 10! And even can fit in a size 9 on occassion!!]). There are usually toys on my living room floor, and dishes in the sink. I am not perfect. I'm just trying to do my best.
The Healthy Homemaker is you. She is me, and she is every other woman in the world who is trying to change the lives of her family for the better.
Come join me as I recount my experiences on the path to good nutrition. There will be lots of tips, good information, and recipes along the way. You will learn how I lost over 70 pounds! How I said 'bye-bye' to migraines, and how my daughter's ADHD disappeared! Grab a cup of tea (herbal, of course)and have a look around.
If you find something you really like, please let me know through the contact me link. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line!
- Who is the Healthy Homemaker?
- About The Healthy Homemaker is a page where you can meet me and my family.
- Why is Good Nutrition Important to our Family?
- Is good nutrition important? Of course it is! This is why good nutrition is important to my family.
- Be a Work at Home Mom Like Me!
- With three children, extra money is welcomed in my household! But it is also important for me to put my children first. That means being a work at home mom.
- Contact Me
- The Contact Me page lets you email The Healthy Homemaker with your questions or comments.
- Sitemap # 1
- This page is the sitemap for all the nutrition articles on The Healthy Homemaker.com
- Sitemap # 2 Recipes and Charts
- This page is the main recipe index. It also has links to the various kitchen charts on the site.
- A Glimpse in my Kitchen Pantry
- Here is a glimpse of the healthy foods I have lurking in my kitchen pantry.
- Cold and Flu Prevention 101
- It's cold and flu season. Here are some useful tips for cold and flu prevention.
- Flu or Cold: What's the Difference?
- Flu or cold? This article tells the difference between symptoms of the flu and the common cold.
- A Few of My Favorite Things...
- This is the place where I'm parking links to my favorite things and places.
- Organic FAQs
- This is a page that answers organic faqs you may have about what the term 'organic' means.
- My Favorite Books
- This page lists and describes some of my favorite books. Places to buy them are also listed.
- Food Funnies
- Here is our site's collection of funny food stories and jokes.